Friday, September 5, 2014

Mojito


My girl Cindy makes the best cocktails. Last year she made me a mojito and I'm so grateful because I had made the same drink a few times and didn't think they were very tasty but after she showed me how to do it I am now successful every time. She is also the creator of Towelocs. You should check them out. Not only are they brilliant at making sure your towel stays on the bar, they also make your towels look pretty. 

Ingredients

1 1/2 limes
1 1/2 shot of white rum
2-3 tablespoons of simple syrup
1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
2 shots of of club soda
1 cup of ice

Directions

Add mint leaves (tear the leaves to release the flavor), lime juice, and left over rine in a 10 ounce glass. 

 Muddle in the glass.


 Fill glass with ice. Add rum and simple syrup.


 Fill the rest of the glass with Seltzer water. Then mix all together.

 I added a video to help you see it in action.


This makes recipe is for one cocktail. Let me know what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. This video is a wonderful idea! Will be become a regular feature on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to keep adding videos but they are not easy to make. I also love the step by step to help with the readers that are more visual like me.

      Delete